domingo, 19 de julio de 2009

Project "Be the change"

Week 4

On this week, there were the same socias but one of them came with their niece, so we had more participants for our training.

For this week, we planned to teach other topic related to introductions, but we reconsidered to teach a new topic because some socias didn't remember what we had teached them in our last training: Greetings and Introductions.

So this training was a review for the socias in order to enhance their knowledge and clarify certain doubts about our last training.

At the end of this training, I felt very proud for the results, because I noticed that the socias were more confident when they spoke in English ,and now they can greet and introduce themselves, in English, without any problem !!! This, of course, is loftiness for me, because now I know that I can make an important change and contribution in the learning experiences of the socias.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario